This whole endurance ride thing is seriously cool. You guys look great!
Is that the skully saddle pad? You guys do look seriously awesome in both those pix. Also, may I use the river picture you took while camping as the basis for a piece of art?
It is, and thanks!Please feel free. :) That's the Rangers Pool near Dolly Copp campground.
Your camping pictures are gorgeous! And you look awesome in your 25/25 pics:) I can tell you guys are really moving!
Thank you! There were some wrapped-up round bales just out of the frame that Tucker found to be Of Great Concern. :)
This whole endurance ride thing is seriously cool. You guys look great!
ReplyDeleteIs that the skully saddle pad? You guys do look seriously awesome in both those pix.
ReplyDeleteAlso, may I use the river picture you took while camping as the basis for a piece of art?
It is, and thanks!
DeletePlease feel free. :) That's the Rangers Pool near Dolly Copp campground.
Your camping pictures are gorgeous! And you look awesome in your 25/25 pics:) I can tell you guys are really moving!
ReplyDeleteThank you! There were some wrapped-up round bales just out of the frame that Tucker found to be Of Great Concern. :)
Delete