So there I was at the start of 2013, planning my sixth eventing season.
Now here I am, a few short months and several boat-rocking developments later...not.
This will be the journal of horse and human in transition. It has been a long strange winter, but now we're coming out into spring and hey, I have been saying for a while that I would like to try endurance riding "some day."
Why not now?
I'll do some analyzing over the next few days of where we are now and where I hope we're going. Please keep us company along the way!
I was seriously wondering what happened to you and tried to send you a google connect friend message more then once and it always crashed!! I missed your blog, looking forward to catching up!
ReplyDeleteI don't even know what Google connect is, so the problem was probably on my end! I just got to feeling a little overexposed... But one nice thing about striking out independent-like is, I have no one to embarrass except for myself!
Delete(And Tucker, but he can't read the internet, so as long as nobody tells him, we are all good.)
I can't wait to hear about your transitions!
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you here!
Deletea plan! one can accomplish almost anything with a sufficiently detailed plan (almost...)
ReplyDeleteThis could be my motto of life...
Delete